Family & Pet Events
11:00am - 4:00pm
Adult Costume Contest
and Bar Crawl
7:00pm - 2:00am
Creek Wicked, Arizona’s only all day, all night Halloween event, will be held on Saturday, October 25, 2014. The family-friendly, daytime portion of the event runs from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM while the evening costume contest pub crawl runs from 7:00 PM to 1:00 AM.
This year, Cave Creek Wicked expands with the addition of the Zombie Run and the Wicked Bike Ride. The Wicked Bike Ride starts at 2:30 PM at Flat Tire Bike Shop, which is located at 6033 E. Cave Creek Road. Bikers, in Halloween costumes, will begin the ride at 3:00 PM and make five stops in Cave Creek where they can enjoy food and libations, 30 minutes at each stop. The ride will conclude at Flat Tire Bike Shop at 6:00 PM. The Zombie Run begins at 8:00 AM on the west end of town and lasts until 10:00 AM. Costumed runners will make their way from the west end of town to the east end. In addition, Liberty Wildlife and other wildlife organizations will bring beautiful desert birds and animals for visitors to see and learn about.
Cave Creek Wicked kicks off with fun for families, couples and singles from 11AM-4 PM. During this portion of the event, visitors will enjoy Halloween activities along the west end of Cave Creek on Cave Creek Road including:
• community-wide trick or treating
• pet costume contest/parade (1:30 PM-3:00 PM) and birds of prey at TBD
• horse costume contest at 11:30 AM (Cave Creek Auctions lot)
• petting zoo at Black Mountain Feed
• Adaptive Force Thriller dancers at Frontier Town (east lot) every 20 minutes
• the BooCrew face painters
• JuJus Tutus
• Halloween make-up demo at Big Earl’s Greasy Eats
• arts and crafts
• fire and police fun (Cave Creek Auctions lot)
• food and beverage
• kids’ costume contest (12:30 PM -1:30 PM at Cave Creek Candles & Gifts in Frontier Town)
• margarita garden and taco stand at El Encanto
• bounce house
For the late night costumed crowd, beginning at 6:00 PM through 1:00 AM, board a complimentary fun bus from that continuously loops to and from the town’s top saloons for wicked staggered costume contests, specialty themed cocktails and prizes. The saloons and times are:
• 7:00 PM: Big Earl’s Greasy Eats
• 8:15 PM: Smokehouse
• 9:30 PM: Buffalo Chip Saloon
•10:45 PM: Harold’s Corral
•12:00 PM: Cave Creek Tap Haus
Stops also will be made at Hogs and Horses and Hideaway Grill.
For more information, visit www.cavecreekwicked.com or call 602.400.3330.